Here at the Naranjo Museum, we understand the difficult job teachers have in navigating this new teaching environment. We want to continue to serve as a local resource for teaching students about fossils and natural history.
Our museum staff will be working on creating online content you can share with your students in the classroom or virtually via zoom. We have listed some links below of content available now and will post new resources have we have them uploaded.
If you would like to reach out to the Naranjo Museum to setup virtual zoom field trip or a zoom question and answer session with museum staff, contact Veronica Amoe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (video/links/download)Apollo 14 Moon Rock video and lesson plan page.
- (download) Free dinosaur coloring page downloads
- (video) Naranjo Museum reads “Oh Say Can you Say Dinosaur?”
- (video) East Texas Explorer visits the Naranjo Museum
- (video) Throwback: Dr. Naranjo discovers baby dinosaurs inside his collection of fossilized dinosaur eggs.