The dinosaurs are celebrating Halloween all month long!
Starting October 1st, the Naranjo Museum will be decorated from top to bottom with family-friendly Halloween decorations. Pumpkins, ghosts, spider webs and so much more!
Admission: $7.50 Adults, $5.00 Children, Free for children 3yrs and under.
Friday Frights are extra Halloween Fun!
Every Friday in October, visitors who dress up in costumes will enjoy discounted museum admission. Fridays October 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
Discount Admission: Adults: $5 and Children $2
- Visitors in costume will be entered into a digital costume contest that will take place at the end of the month on the Naranjo Museum facebook page.
- Candy will be given to children as they leave the museum.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and include the required masks for visitors 10 years and older.
Thank you to our community partners!
CONTINUED SAFETY FOR VISITORS AND STAFF:
“Halloween at the Naranjo Museum” will be take the place of our annual “Family Fright Party” event. Our goal is to spread the festivities out throughout the month in order to maintain current occupancy limits, allow visitors to maintain social distancing and continue to follow health protocols set by the State of Texas.
- Visitors 10 years and older are required to wear a mask over the mouth and nose in the museum.
- Visitors in the same family or visiting group must stay together and stay at least 6ft apart from other visitors.
- Only one family/visiting group is allowed in the gift shop at a time.
- Hands-on interactive elements will continue to be blocked off as ordered in protocols set by the State of Texas for museums.
- During “Friday Frights” candy will be given out to children as they leave the museum with the use of kitchen tongs. Candy cannot be consumed within the museum.
- Visitors 10 years and older taking advantage of the “Friday Frights” promotion are required to wear a mask over the mouth and nose.
- View other protocols by clicking here.