Plan your visit to the Naranjo Museum by viewing visitor information here on the museum website. Below is some basic information to get you started.
- Museum Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 1pm-6pm (last admission by 5pm)
- Admission: Adults: $7.50 Children (4-18yrs): $5 Children (3yrs>): Free Museum Members: Free
- Masks are required to be worn over the nose and mouth for visitors 10 years and older when inside the museum building.
- Museum souvenirs are available in the museum gift shop.
- The museum is located at 5104 South 1st St. Lufkin, TX 75901 on Highway 59 South.
- For more information to plan your visit CLICK HERE.
- For more information on health protocols CLICK HERE.
- For more information on museum memberships CLICK HERE.