The Naranjo Museum of Natural History health protocols have been updated following new information from the CDC and the State of Texas. The protocols have also been updated in response to accessible COVID-19 vaccines for adults. Museum staff and members of the board continue to monitor COVID-19 updates and information, and will adjust protocols as needed to create as safe of a museum experience as possible.
- As of Wednesday, May 19th, 2021, museum masks are encouraged, but will no longer be required to gain entrance to the museum.
- Visitors are asked to stay with their group and maintain a safe and respectful distance from other visitors.
- Visitors exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or any other spreadable virus or disease, are asked to visit the museum another time.
- Free masks are available for visitors who would like one.
- The museum will provide hand sanitizing stations throughout the museum.
- Naranjo Museum staff will continue to clean and disinfect museum surfaces.